Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Getting Ready For Back to School - Are You Ready?


Getting Ready For Back to School

I know that many of you have a whole month left before school starts.  LUCKY!!  Here in Florida, the legislature decided that the school was allowed to start on August 10th each year, but not before.  So, guess when our county starts?  You guessed it, Friday, August 10, 2018.  At least it will be a short week! :-)

I have a love/hate relationship with back to school.  In reality, I love it, always have, always will.  I have a weird thing for office and school supplies.  I guess that's why I became an elementary school teacher.  I do like the structure.  I just hate the pressure and the extreme schedule.  I hate grades.


I quit working after I went back for a month after my first child and realized that I personally couldn't give 100% to both and wasn't happy with that.  It was a bit boring at first, but I guarantee that didn't last for long.  Still, I found ways to fulfill my teaching bug and have always kept up with what's going on in education, especially the county my husband and I and now my kids have grown up in. 


So, for those of you that don't think running around to store after store in search of door-busting back to school deals, here are some options that you can get delivered right to your home. 

















 



 









TOPS 1-Subject Notebooks, Spiral, 8" x 10-1/2", Wide Rule, Color Assortment May Vary, 70 Sheets, 3 Pack
Mead Spiral Notebooks, 1 Subject, College Ruled Paper, 70 Sheets, 10-1/2" x 7-1/2", Assorted Colors, 6 Pack
TOPS 1-Subject Notebooks, Spiral, 8" x 10-1/2", College Rule, Color Assortment May Vary, 70 Sheets, 6 Pack
Five Star Spiral Notebook, 1 Subject, Graph Ruled Paper, 100 Sheets, 11" x 8-1/2" (4 Pack Bundle, 13 Color Selected For You)
Emraw 5 Subject Notebook Spiral with 180 Sheets of College Ruled White Paper - Set Includes: Red, Black, Purple, & Blue Covers (Random 3 Pack)
Five Star Spiral Notebook, 3 Subject, College Ruled Paper, 150 Sheets, 11" x 8-1/2", Color Selected For You