Monday, March 21, 2016

Discovery Cove









Since Justin is in Ireland and this isn't his thing, we took the opportunity to take the girls to Discovery Cove.  What a fun day!  Surprisingly, the dolphin encounter wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.  We even all kissed her! 


My cough was still lingering, and I am a total chicken, so I skipped the snorkel and mask, but enjoyed the Grand Reef from the shallow water.  Even the big stingray came up close!  The girls loved the snorkels and used them in the (nice and warm!) Wind-Away River with Steve.  After one trip around, I opted for a life jacket so I could just float. 


The aviary was so cool with lots of different species of birds and plenty of food to offer them.  We saw the marmosets in the Freshwater Oasis, but the otters were in hiding.  It, too, was wonderfully warm! 

The food, the experiences, everything included....we loved it!